31 May Thai Children’s Trust
Originally a Catholic-inspired charity based in the resort of Pattaya, south east of Bangkok, over 30 years ago, Thai Children’s Trust has expanded its remit to projects across the whole of Thailand. It helps children at risk, children with HIV/AIDS, children with disabilities and orphans – providing a home, an education and a future for some 4,000 children, and reaching out to thousands more through health and nutrition projects.
Working with the charity since 2001, Third Sector PR has maintained a steady stream of initiatives, campaigns and activities to promote the charity.
- HungerBuster Campaigns
- Rice Bucket Challenge
- Junior Sponsorship Campaign
- Throne Room, Westminster Cathedral
- Lambeth Palace
- Thai on the Thames
- A new Special Needs Centre in Pattaya
- Royal Visit for Vocational School for Disabled People
- Big Give
- Corporate Events
- Ongoing media support internationally, regionally, in Thailand, UK and Ireland